Winter Fest is a Toys for Tots Event. Similar to last year our goal is to collect as many toys possible. This year’s giveaway will be mentioned on 07/01/2015
-Day of pricing is more expensive and is firm. (Buy online to save.)
-Show Cars, Teams, and vendors all have specific roll in times. Please show up at your respective roll in times to avoid forfeiting your money.
– Media Pass individuals will be the only people with access to the Media Access areas. (Anyone else would be asked to leave the event.)
– There will be plenty of food and drinks available, Coolers are welcomed. Please leave your tent and grills at Home.
-We will have Food Trucks and Restrooms Available
-Show Cars, Rucks/Motorcycles will have no re-entry
– Donating a Toy to the” Toys for Tots” at Winterfest. (Gets you a free entry for the paint job)
– Multiple toys will increase your chances to win the paint job. (Smaller toys will be stacked together and measured with tickets)
– Toys must meet the requirements: New toys, un-giftwrapped toys, and non-violent toys.
– Sureal Customz is working graciously with iLDS to do this giveaway. The paint job will be Sureal’s ‘Re-spray package’ which allows a lucky winner to refresh their paint. Any additional services will be charged for by Sureal.
-The Package’s value can be used towards other services. The winner will be responsible to pay for any additional services.
– Paint job suits small sized sedans, coupes, and mini trucks, anything bigger will be changed based on the additional labor and materials needed.
– Paint job is exterior only. ( Basecoat and Clearcoat) ** Excludes Candy Paint***
– Vehicle must be declared in paint ready condition by Sureal. (Additional bodywork will be charged to the winner)
– Winner must acquire a service, winnings cannot be refunded.
– Raffle tickets are not sold; Toys must be donated to enter.(After admission)
– Winner must be present within 10 seconds after name is called.